Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The future, and its possible regrets

  In 4 years from now, we will be faced with another election. New candidates, new policies, new voters. We will reach a day where we will have to look upon this month, and question ourselves about the election. Will we have regrets? Will we be thankful that Mitt Romney didn't win? Or will we loathe the fact that we let Obama have two terms? As for me, I am entirely unsure. I didn't like Mitt Romney very much, and I guess I dislike Obama less because if I could have voted it would have been for him. Personally I just think Mitt Romney is the Anti-Christ. Ha, no, but really, he's a terrible person. I'm not really sure what Obama can do for us, but I know he's far more open-minded than Mitt Romney. Either way, I just hope Obama can get our economy back on track. I understand it was pretty messed up when he came into office, and he just needs more time to sort things out. But if he doesn't accomplish anything, I doubt we'll see him as a great president in 4 years.

1 comment: