Friday, November 16, 2012

O Christmas Tree VS Little Drummer boy; Christmas Vacation VS Polar Express

For the first two..I don't even know. I don't think I've ever heard O Christmas tree entirely, and as for Little Drummer Boy, again I'm not sure. Probably between the two, if I had to say which one I think would win, I would choose O Christmas Tree because it's more know. Christmas Vacation is a given winner vs Polar Express because everyone knows and loves Christmas Vacation. I mean, Polar Express doesn't get you out of school for 2 weeks, right? And it certainly doesn't allow you to have snowball fights, and hot cocoa, and home made fudge, and all that jazz that Christmas vacation has to offer. I also think Christmas Vacation will win over most, if not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment