Friday, November 2, 2012

Snickers vs Three Musketeers

  Personally, I think that Three Musketeers is superior to Snickers. My main reasoning behind this is that Snickers are just too sweet. You get through half of one and it's too rich to finish off. Three Musketeers, however, is a more refined balance of sweet. I could easily eat more because it's not nearly as rich or as heavy as a Snickers. I think this s due to the whipped marshmallow insides of it. And even better, you can get a dark chocolate one, making it even more bearable. Now, I know not everyone likes dark chocolate, but still, it's a good concept. Snickers, however, are very overbearing with their sweetness. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them, but I don't recall a time I've eaten a Snickers and not gotten a stomach ache from how rich it was.

  To conclude this short segment, I'd like to mention that both Snickers and Three Musketeers are fairly good products, but if you have a more refined pallet, if you don't simply go about vacuuming up any crap that's edible, then the Three Musketeers is the right choice for you; between these two candy bars, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment