Monday, September 17, 2012

A person's a person

  Who am I?

  Well, that's a bit broad of a question. Are you asking in terms of what my name is? If so, Charles. Are you asking my occupation? I have none. Or maybe you're asking my different hobbies; what I'm interested in. I suppose I'd say I enjoy the outdoors, unless it's too hot outside. I like biking, and fishing; and, though I've never been, I'm sure I'd like hunting as well. I also like spending time with my friends and people I care about, as anyone else does. Or maybe you're even daring to ask what kind of person I am. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure myself. But I think that's okay, because that's what the rest of my time here is for, right?

1 comment:

  1. I like the structure of this post. The whole "question-answer" sequence is a really good way to get your thoughts moving.

    ReplyDelete